Saturday, January 24, 2015

Erin Condren Teacher Planner: lesson planning with post-it notes!

Hey there everyone!

So several months ago I shared with you a blog tutorial on how to print onto post-it notes to transform your lesson plans in an Erin Condren Teacher Planner. Well, I know that giving (and taking) directions, is easiest to SEE what is happening, so I thought I would create a VIDEO to show you! A tad crazy (at least for me) because taping myself and talking to a webcam is a bit unnerving, but it was so much fun! Check out the video by clicking on the picture below!
 and PLEASE let me know your thoughts!



Then, you can grab the template I use from my TpT store (just click on the cover photo below)... I went ahead and it turned it into a permanent {FREEBIE!}




I hope you give it a shot if you have (and love!) an EC Teacher Planner and let me know how it works for you! I hope you absolutely LOVE it as much as I do! I find that it actually makes planning a *little* less daunting, sooo...HAPPY PLANNING! :)




2 comments:

  1. I came across your tutorial on YouTube by chance and I love this! It will make lesson planning so much easier from year to year since I can just move individual subjects around easily. I also like the ability to add notes under the post its. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tami - I just happened upon your Post-It note Erin Condren video. You are my hero. I am a second year teacher and I teach 1st and 2nd grade kiddos with Autistic Superpowers. I am not a young teacher just a NEW teacher. I do not have the gift of OCD like you do :-). I have the gift of everything is organized in my head. While I did very well last year with getting my students to follow structure and learn a lot more academics then they had previously learned, I knew this year I needed to step it up in order for all of us to become even more successful. So I have started planning your way. It is a challenge for me because we move around so much but once I figure it all out I think it will be so much easier not to mention anyone would be able to step into my classroom and see where we are with regards to academics, structure, sensory time, play time, etc.

    ReplyDelete