Wednesday, April 1, 2015

DOUBLE LINKY! Favorite Things & April Currently!


I am so excited to be linking up with Teaching Trio for a fun, new linky - FAVORITE THINGS!

This month, I am LOVING these three things...


1. I ALWAYS love to have fresh flowers in the vase on my desk. They just brighten up the room, any time of year and bring us a little joy indoors :)

2. There's something about tearing off an old, messy calendar page to a fresh new one! The same for changing the one in the classroom. I love how neat and tidy a brand new one looks at the beginning of the month!

3. SPRING BREAK! I really feel like there is no explanation needed here! haha... Easter Break starts Friday at 2:00pm and I am ITCHING for it! My Hubby and I will be packing the Boss and heading to Florida for a week to visit my grandparents. I can't wait to hug them, and relax in the sunshine! This Ohio winter was just a tad too much for me!

What are some of your favorite things?

AANNNNNNDDDD...... seeing as it is April 1st, that also means it is time for Farley's Currently! :)


LISTENING: to the TV.. SVU is just ending. nothing terribly exciting here! lol

LOVING: Spring weather! It was 56 and sunny today.. I rolled down the window on the way home and cranked the radio! We had a looongg, cold, snowy winter here in Ohio. It has been fabulous to see the sun!

THINKING: It has been a looong week, and it's only Wednesday! I worked out tonight and I am pooped... soo ready for bed!

WANTING: Easter/Spring Break! We get all week off next week and Hubby and I are hopping in the new Boss Mustang and driving to stay with my grandparents in Florida!! I haven't seen them in 2 years and can't wait to hug them and have them all to myself for a week! :)

NEEDING: DITTO to what I am wanting. I have felt so stressed this week between working out, packing, teaching, planning for after break, cleaning.. oh, and the Ohio Resa Task 2 due the 15th. I am NEEDING a break as much as I am wanting one!

EGGS-PLAIN YOUR NAME: O-H So Blessed. O-H!! I'm a born & bred Buckeye! and oh so blessed by my Heavenly Father to be able to teach His Word and live this life He has given me! I am especially blessed to celebrate our RISEN Savior on Easter Sunday <3



Well.. that's my linky fun for tonight! I am off to linky-hop for a few minutes before I cuddle my pillow and blankets! :)

G'nite and..

7 comments:

  1. Happy to have found your blog! I grew up in Worthington, but live in Michigan now. Still an Ohio girl at heart though.
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who did the double linky!! :) I just couldn't decide!!
    I totally agree with you on the fresh flowers! I'm so lucky that my Husband keeps me stocked up on fresh flowers :)
    Have a great Easter (or Passover!)

    Best,
    Tiffany
    Shoe Laces & Sweet Faces

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up in OHIO!! I have such great memories there!! We lived in the Lima area...loving your blog name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did both linkys, too!! :) I love that you're passionately living out your faith!! Have you ever listened to talks by Guy Doud, Teacher of the Year? He's an incredible example of living out his faith as a public school teacher. HIGHLY RECOMMEND his talks (available through Focus on the Family & now I think on youtube,too!! Happy Easter to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to do both linkies, too, but I am going to join in with my favorite things tomorrow. :) I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip to Florida! We are on Spring Break this week, and I traveled to DC for a few days. It's great to get away for a bit. Enjoy!!! It will be here before you know it!

    Beth
    Adventures of a Schoolmarm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this!! I LOVE your blogging name! It just makes my heart happy! I hope that you have a FANTASTIC time in Florida and enjoy every moment celebrating Easter with your grandparents! I love the beginning that each new month brings too! Always so fun to see what you can do in a month!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tami! You have such a cute blog! I love the design right down to the fonts. (I'm a font person.) I'm so happy I found it. I am jealous that your spring break will be beginning because ours is coming to an end but we only have 44 school days left in the year so I have to get back to the grind. I still have a lot of teaching to do. Cheers!

    Victoria
    Educar con una Sonrisa

    ReplyDelete