Saturday, June 13, 2015

Vegas Prep! {part one}

I am SOOOO excited to be going to VEGAS this summer! in 22 days, to be more exact!!

I will be attending the SDE Differentiated Instruction Conference on Tuesday & Wednesday {July  7th & 8th} and then the TpT Seller's Conference on Thursday & Friday {July 9th & 10th} WOO HOOO!! I booked and reserved my spots starting in January and have been anticipating it ever since! Well, more like since last year because I was KiCkiNg myself for not being there last year when I saw IG and FB eXpLoDe with awesome pictures and I was stuck at home! But now, my wait is only 3 weeks long and I know that time will just flllyyyy by!

Soo, in the mean time, I have been prepping myself for the fabulous events surrounding that week, and I just HAVE to share about this awesome goodie I scored for FREE!! I will most definitely be sporting in Vegas at some point and want to make sure allllll of my blogging buddies know about it so they can score one for free too! Yes, that's right... FREE!


A+ Images/TeacherShirts.com has an AWESOME giveaway promotion going on right now! Our TpT stores/blog logos can represented in REAL LIFE on a shirt! I was tempted to order one when I got my business cards from VistaPrint, but I just couldn't justify spending the money. So I passed on it, but wished I had a shirt to represent myself in Vegas.

Then, there was post floating around on Facebook that a company was offering them for FREE and I just had to check it out!
When I went to their website, the design tool was SO simple to use! I've used another shirt design website before and this was basically the same... very user friendly!
The first thing I did was select the shirt style and color I wanted. It already had a simple unisex style t-shirt selected for me. I browsed a few other styles (like a 3/4 sleeve baseball tee) first, but nothing was catching my eye and a plain white shirt is what I had envisioned before, so I selected a white color shirt and left it at that. Then, I selected the "Upload Image" option, picked my blog button .jpeg that is saved on my computer, and BOOM! there it was on the screen exactly how it would appear on the shirt!

I added a comment to the design just to be *certain* it would turn out alright (my logo is a white square and I didn't want it to show up on the shirt and look silly) and submitted the quote with the size I wanted. I got a confirmation email shortly thereafter, and about 3 days later, the shirt arrived in the mail EXACTLY like I had pictured it!

I JUST LOVE IT!
What I also love is that the company included a slip of paper with care instructions so that I can properly wash and care for my shirt in the weeks and months to come! I followed the first set and you can see above that it still looks awesome! (My picture taking skills aren't professional my any means - I can reassure you that the colors are just a bright and vibrant as they are on the top of my blog here!) I just want to give it a quick ironing before I wear it and then I'll be SURE to post a picture as I sport it about town in VEGAS!!

What's great about this company, too, is that they offer SO many design options! They seem to have something for everyone! If you like bling, they have rhinestone & glitter designs! If you're a guy, of course they have manly designs! If you want to feature your WHOLE CLASS, they can do that too! They have a variety of grade levels and specialties. And not just one design for each one, but multiple designs and colors. Plus, the above CUSTOM design tool for anyone to use. Like I mentioned above, they will send you a quote too so when you design it, you get a price quote and aren't ordering blindly on price. I think that's great customer service.

So, if you've been thinking about getting a shirt for your blog, your classroom, your child's teacher, your grade level, your principal, your school, or whomever.. check them out! I'm sure you'll find something you love!

If you want to know more, comment below! I've added links all over my post above that will take you to their website! :)


1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Thank you for sharing! I just went on and created my shirt too! Can't wait to see you in 22 days!!!! :)

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete